It is permissible to return or replace the sold goods within a period of 14 days from the date of purchase, provided that the original invoice or electronic invoice that was sent to the e-mail after completing the purchase is present under the following conditions:
- The item is in the same condition when purchased.
- The consumer should not have used it in any way.
- The commodity should not have been damaged as a result of improper storage by the consumer.
When will the goods be returned to us and fully refunded?
- Goods shall be returned in cases, which a defect is discovered, even if it can be repaired or if it does not comply with the standard specifications adopted inside Kuwait.
- In the event that the merchandise cannot be replaced, it must be returned, and the seller must refund its price according to the value contained in the sales invoices.
Our commitments to our customers regarding returns and exchanges:
- The customer reserves the right of return or exchange according to the conditions specified by the law does not forfeit even if the goods were purchased during commercial offers (sales) authorized by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, and in this case the refund of the price of the value of the commodity contained in the sales invoices shall be considered in the same manner as used when buying.
- Not obligating the customer with any fees or charges for replacement or restitution for any reason whatsoever or under any name when the conditions of replacement or restitution stipulated in these regulations are met.
- If there is a defect in the sold product, we are obligated to return it and refund its full value within a period not exceeding 14 days from the date of purchase.
The customer may not directly have the right to return or exchange options in the following cases:
- If the customer was fully aware of the defect present in the commodity when purchasing it and accepted it in its condition and this has been proven in the purchase invoice.
- If the commodity has been damaged or it is impossible to return it to the condition it was in at the time of purchase in a way that it is prohibited to resell it unless the reason for the return and replacement is due to defects in manufacturing.
The terms and conditions of the executive regulations of Law No. 39/2014 regarding consumer protection apply.